Volunteering at The ALMH Market is rewarding and fun. Our goal? To inspire a culture of health in Logan and eastern Mason County. The ALMH Market coordinates with local vendors to provide healthy fruits and vegetables for purchase as well as food demonstrations, health screenings, fitness opportunities, kids activities and more.
Our volunteers create a warm and welcoming environment for visitors, which keeps people coming back each Saturday. How can you help? We customize your skills and abilities with the available tasks.
- Set-up first thing or clean-up at close: helping vendors, floor sweeping, garbage takeout.
- Customer service: greeting people at the door, answering questions, assisting with the Power of Produce Club activities and other exhibits, data collection and other tasks.
How to Volunteer
- Contact us at 217-605-5701
- Attend an orientation meeting
- Complete paperwork and other requirements